2023 Registration Rates
|Mount Sinai Affiliates*
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP BELOW
*Must Register with Mount Sinai Email Address
Fellows Attendance Information
Fellows Scholarship Information
Fellows Scholarships are available! Scholarships Include:
- Round-Trip Airfare or Mileage Reimbursement within guidelines
- Hotel Accommodations (up to 2 nights) booked through Gaffney Events
- Complimentary Registration to New York Transcatheter Valves
- Reimbursement of approved out-of-pocket expenses
We encourage all fellows to submit a complex case for our case competition, which will take place at 4:25 PM on Thursday to conclude our symposium. Five winners will be selected to present live in front of our expert faculty panel.
- Innovative Technique, Innovative Approach and/or Unusual Complication
- Potential Clinical Importance
- Quality of Presentation
- Clarity & Thoughtfulness
Deadline to submit is Wednesday, November 29th
Submit your case today!
A full refund will be given provided that written notification of your intent to cancel is received three weeks prior to the opening date of the program. A processing fee of $50.00 will be charged for all cancellations received after this date. The cost of the meal functions will also be deducted from the refund unless the cancellation is received 48 hours in advance of the program. Fees will not be refunded for no-shows.
In the event that the program is cancelled, NYTV is responsible only for a full refund of the registration fee, and not for transportation or hotel accommodations.